- To got the maximum benefit from the traction V Part of the pillow, sleep on your back
- For mainly side sleepers, it is more comfortable to sleep on the support side of the pillow. I say this because it is easier to turn from side to side on this side. The V tends to hold one in place. Also, on the support side, some individuals sleep in the middle instead of using the wing of the pillow. It's ok, go with what's most comfortable.
- The support side of the traction pillow is softer than the traction side. If you are having a lot of neck pain,this might be the better side to start sleeping with.
- America's #1 Neck Pillow: The Arc4life Cervical Traction Neck Pillow
- Testimonials for the cervical traction neck pillow
- Large Traction Pillow 21"x33"
- How to Choose the Best Neck Pillow for your Needs
- Neck Exercises
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief. Bookmark this on Delicious Stumble It!