|The arc4life cervical linear traction neck pillow|
If you do, you may have disc pain. But...Even it's a strain I would still recommend the Cervical Traction Pillow!
The "V" actually holds neck fairly stationary which we have found to be very helpful in a patient with disc problems.
Opening up the disc spaces with a little neck traction can help relieve symptoms too...
- Getting the right traction unit for your herniated disc symptoms
- How to use the traction side of the traction v pillow for the most pain relief
- What is the hunchback posture?
- What to do when someone tells you your posture is crooked
- Things to do when you have a stiff neck
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief.
Bookmark this on Delicious