My recommendation of some kind of neck traction or stretching of the neck. Specifically, a special pillow called the arc4life cervical linear traction neck pillow. Not your average pillow that you are going to buy at your local box store.
Using a bit of neck traction will help open up the nerve holes taking pressure off as well as allow inflammation to dissipate.
It also helps to put the neck in alignment and hold the discs back in place. Discs are between each vertebrae and allow us to move, jump, and more.
So for a disc issue I would again suggest using the Cervical Traction Pillow but it would be recommended for any kind of neck strain as well.
- Understanding Where Your Neck Pain is Really Originating From
- FAQ's about a Pinched Nerve In Your Neck
- Keep the Neck Pain Away by Doing the Right Things
- The Arc4life Pillow is actually two pillows combined into one
- Exercises that you can do for the neck spine
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief. Bookmark this on Delicious Stumble It!