Another good compliment is a hot and cold pack. I would use heat before traction or when you get up in the morning. This helps to loosen things before traction. Periodically post traction you may have some soreness because of increased inflammation; ice works best at this point.
A third complimentary treatment is biofreeze gel. This pain relief gel will also help to warm and relax a sore area of muscle. You can use this before, after, or during tractioning.
Lastly, Formula 303 acts as an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever. The great thing is that it is all natural...
You may also be recommended exercises or stretches that can help as well. You don't need a product to do these, although, eventually you can use resistance bands for added resistance.
- Different types of neck stretchers that work with the traction pillow
- One way to use the traction v side of the arc4life pillow
- A Posture Corrector that Works Under your clothes
- What To Do for A Stiff Neck
- What does a herniated disc look and feel like?
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief. Bookmark this on Delicious Stumble It!