What happens if you have tried to lie on the pillow at night, and you are in too much pain? For example, you have a pinched nerve in the neck and have been diagnosed with a disc bulge at Level C3-4. Today I want to talk about how you can use the arc4life traction pillow for therapeutic benefit.
|Simply lay on the traction V Side of the Pillow for 20 minutes|
Additional Reading Resources:
- What does a neck herniation feel like?
- Frequently asked questions about the traction V Pillow
- Neck Pain That You Get from a Radiculopathy at C5, C6, C7 or C8
- Which Arc4life Pillow Should I buy? Med or Large, Regular or Firm Support?
- Getting into a comfortable position for sleeping at night time
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief. Bookmark this on Delicious Stumble It!