Often people call a travel pillow by the name neck pillow, however it’s not correct. A neck pillow is a pillow for sleeping that helps relieve pain and improve spinal posture by having a built-in neck roll that supports your neck. They are often called support pillows or orthopedic pillows. They help maintain the correct curvature in your spine on your back and keep the spine in alignment when on your side.
A travel pillow is a U-shaped pillow that you can use for neck support when on a plane, traveling by bus, or a car. You can call it a travel neck pillow, but calling a travel pillow a neck pillow or calling a neck pillow a travel pillow is not technically correct.
So to make sure you don’t make a mistake when trying to find, order, or recommend one of these, you now will know what a true neck pillow is versus a travel pillow.
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief.
Additional Reading Resources:
- Travel Pillows that Will Keep you Comfortable
- Travel Pain Free this Holiday Season with the Right Neck Pillow
- A Supportive Travel Neck Pillow for a 20 Hr Flight...
- Home Neck Pain Relief with Surgery or Medications?
- Sleeping During A Flight with the Right Neck Neck Pillow
Bookmark this on Delicious