|Allergy Season is in Full Swing in Glastonbury CT|
With over 35 million Americans suffering from seasonal allergies, it’s a much more prevalent and important problem than most people think it is. allergists say the Fall is when the ragweed is in bloom - and that's when things go from bad to worse.With severity of symptoms varying from person to person, ragweed season could mean sneezing a few more times than normal, or losing out on sleep and work because of intense allergy symptoms.
According to the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) studies, each year Americans cumulatively miss 3.8 million days of work or school due to seasonal allergies. Over 16 million visits to physician’s offices each year are because of allergy symptoms. Aside from expenses, suffering due to allergies can cause sleeping problems, leading to fatigue, difficulty concentrating, and poorer performance at work or school. What are some natural steps you can take to relieve the symptoms of allergies ?
- Keep your home as clean as possible by keeping your windows shut and removing your shoes before coming into the house. Dust regularly and use organic products for cleaning.
- Flush out your nasal passages with a saline water solution. You can use a product such as a neti pot. This provides natural allergy relief by flushing out pollen and thinning out the mucus to help clear nasal passages.
- Take probiotics that treat allergies naturally
- Drink lots of water to help you breathe easier. This natural allergy remedy involves drinking lots of liquids to help flush out mucus.
- Work outside in the garden when pollen counts are low. Save exercise or yard work for the afternoon, since pollen counts are highest from 5 am to 10 am. If you must do yard work, use a pollen-filtering mask.
- Monitor air quality and check pollen count reports. Rainy, cloudy, and windless days usually have lower pollen counts. The best time to go outside is after a good rainfall — it helps to clear pollen from the air.
- Wash bedding in hot water (130°F) on a weekly basis. This will help kill dust mites and relieve allergies.
- Use special dust covers for pillows that have a zipper. These allergen-impermeable covers help minimize the penetration of allergens, which also helps relieve allergies.
- Keep humidity levels low. To remedy your allergies naturally, keep the air conditioning set at a lower temperature and reduce moisture around the home. Dehumidifiers will also help to decrease mold and dust mites.
Source:10 Natural Allergy Treatment Tips – Relieving Symptoms of Allergies
Additional Reading Resources
- Powerful 100% Natural Treatment For Sinus Infections, Sinusitis & Allergies.
- Tension, Migraine, Sinus- What a Head-Ache!
- Sinus Relief Products
- Pillow Dust Cover for Neck Pillows
- Weird Tips and tricks for a Leaner Body and Flatter Belly
- 5 Foods that FIGHT Abdominal Fat
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief.
Bookmark this on Delicious