Surveys have shown us that the majority of D.C.’s out there recommend therapeutic products to the majority of their patients. These kind of products; like back supports, neck pillows, ice and hot packs, exercise equipment, tens units, and massage products are very effective in adding to a patient’s treatment and getting them better quicker.
|You can Use A Tens Unit at Home |
For Muscle Tightness and Pain Relief
Your posture correcting, exercising, and other rehabilitation products are great tools to speed recovery from things like neck or back pain, but also great to improve health and keep pain away.
Additional Reading Resources
- Best Neck Pillow for Sleeping
- Pinched Nerve in the Neck
- How to End Neck Pain By Doing Cervical Traction At Home
- Vibration Massage: Relaxes the Muscles but Stimulates the Nervous System too!
- Techniques for Back, Shoulder and Neck Pain Relief
Bookmark this on Delicious
Visit us at the Neck Pain Support Blog