|Exercise for your Health, But do it safely|
don't injure your neck muscles in the process
The first exercise is abdominals. Doing abs is great, and important. What isn't good, is pulling on the head and neck when doing sit-ups or crunches.
Next, are exercise where you push and pull behind the head. These kinds of exercises (pull downs, pull ups,...) Push the neck and head forward. Not only can one more easily strain the neck, it forces you into a poor posture.
Last, is just using too much weight. Trying to lift too much forces you to strain your neck muscles as well as work the muscles you are focused on.
Additional Reading Resources:
- Exercises for the neck that will help to loosen up the muscles
- Stretch the Trapezius Muscles: Get Relief from Upper Back and Neck
- Check out the #1 chiropractic neck pillow: great for neck pain and a good night's sleep
- What to do if you are waking up with a stiff neck.
- Learn More About the Neck Muscles
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief.
Check out Arc4life on Facebook. Like US !!
Bookmark this on Delicious