9/10/2019

Cellphones May Cause Cancer?



Well I don’t know if I believe that one. I try not believe all the doom and gloomers; on the other hand I don’t keep it constantly pressed up against an ear. I’m not a fan on keeping a transmitter against head.

You’ll notice that many people use speaker phone. Can’t talk on the speaker, get headphones then. Same goes for in the car. Nowadays you can link the Bluetooth up to the car.

Also, carrying the phone. You could carry it on a belt with a holster. If in a pocket, switch to another one periodically, you don’t have to always have it in the same spot every day.

Many have even ditched their house phone because they always use their cell. Why pay for two bills if you only use 1 phone?

For myself, I try to limit my cell phone use. It's good however you look at it. I may use it for a morning alarm but I don't keep it in the bedroom!

Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for neck pain and back pain relief.

Arc4life on Facebook | Follow us on Instagram | Connect with Arc4life on Twitter | Share Your Pins on Pinterest

Stumble It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin