Growth hormones are responsible for:
- Enhancing your immune response thereby allowing for greater resistance to disease and infection.
- Reducing body fat without dieting
- Increasing muscle mass with exercise
- Bolstering energy, strength, and stamina
- Improving bone density
- Improving skin tone
- Sharpened memory and heightened well-being
We should do everything we can to keep our growth hormones as high as possible and one method of doing that is to get adequate amount of sleep each night. The Growth Hormone has been called the Fountain of Youth- No doubt one simple way to get more of it is to sleep well.