- BioFreeze Natural Pain Relieving Gel
- 6 x 20 Cold Pack for your neck OR 10 x 12 Cold Pack for your lower back region
- 1 towel
- 1 glove (non latex preferrable)
Step by Step Instructions for treating your muscle spasm:
- Make sure your 6 x 20 ice pack has been in your freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Take your ice pack out of the freezer and wrap your ice pack in the towel
- Put one glove on and squeeze a small amount of biofreeze from the tube onto your finger.
- Apply to your neck. Start from the top of your neck in the back (just under your hairline in the back) and start to massage in small circular strokes. First do the right side, then the left side. From top to the base of the neck. Keep your head in a neutral position.
- After you have a massaged for about 1.5 minutes on each side, apply the ice pack that has been wrapped around the towel. Apply this ice pack right around your neck, allowing the ice pack to hang from your upper shoulders. Relax, sit (or lie down face down) like for 10-15 minutes.
It is a good idea to have someone else do this for you, but this is not always possible. BioFreeze Natural Pain Relieving Gel is odorless, and greaseless but you don't want your fingers tingling afterwards. Wearing a glove will also save you a step from having to wash your hands (you can concentrate fully on your neck pain or lower back pain)
Also, It is a good idea to keep your ice pack in a seperate plastic bag so that it does not pick up the freezer odors. You want to get a 6 x 20 ice pack because this will fit nicely around your neck or a 10 x 12 ice pack for your lower back region.
Visit us at Arc4life.com
Join our Free Newsletter at Arc4life: The Healthy Back and Neck eNewsletter- Read March 2008
Arc4life is an Ehow expert on health related issues. Read our eHow to Articles here: Ehow Arc4life Articles
Contact NJ via email: info
Subscribe to this Blog via FeedBurner