What is so special about the design of the tri core family of neck pillows? These neck pillows have a trapezoid center with two neck lobes. The Trapezoid center allows the head to be cradled comfortably. Because the cervical curve is supported in its neutral position, using the Tri-Core pillows helps correct nerve malfunction and promotes healing of injuries. There are also Two neck rolls that one can choose to get the support that they need in the cervical spine. One Larger lobe for more neck support, one smaller neck support for less support. The wings of the neck pillow allow for comfortable side sleeper. Another benefit of the tricore: it is great for side and back sleepers.
|Check out the Tri Core Family Of Neck Pillows|
- Tri Core Support Neck Pillow- Standard | Dimensions: 24”x16” | Comes in Gentle or Standard
- Tri Core Support Neck Pillow- MidCore | Dimensions: 22”x15” | Comes in Gentle or Standard
- Tri Core Support Neck Pillow- Petite | Dimensions: 19”x12”
Additional Reading Resources
- Which Neck Pillow is Right For My Needs?
- Neck Exercises
- 7 Methods to Relieve Neck Pain
- Kink in the Neck?
- I need a Firm Neck Pillow….