|Sleeping on Your Back can Prevent|
Neck and Back Pain
Sleeping on one’s back can also prevent lower back pain because you can place a positioning wedge under the knees. This simple placement of a positioning roll (composed of fiber or foam) can give relief of lower back pain, sciatica and other lower back conditions. This position of sleeping on the back can take time to get used to but in the long run, it is beneficial for many reasons.
Believe it or not there are other benefits of sleeping on one’s back. It can help to reduce acid reflux. Elevation of the head is important because your stomach will be below the esophagus. So acid or food doesn’t come back up.
Finally, it reduces the wrinkles on your face. Who knew that sleeping on your back, can help with your looks too !! With nothing pushing up against your face- you wont’ wake up with wrinkles and can prevent them in the long run as well.
Source: What is the healthiest sleeping position?, CNN.com
Additional Reading Resources:
- Understanding the arc4life cervical traction neck pillow: Frequently asked questions
- How to Choose the Right Neck Pillow For Your Needs
- Sleep to Wake up Beautiful each Morning: Beauty Sleep- Is it all that its Cracked up to be?
- I am a Side Sleeper? Which Pillow should I buy
- Understanding Your Posture
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief. Bookmark this on Delicious Stumble It!