|here is what a kyphosis in the neck curve looks like|
With a neck pillow you start to work in the normal neck curve. Someone with a severe misalignment like this may having to use a neck pillow very gradually. Sometimes such a drastic difference (no spinal curve to a normal one) can cause some soreness. Sometimes if someone comes into the office with headaches and they are recommended the pillow, sleeping on it all night their first night with it may bring on soreness but a headache.
So, read the instructions that came with your pillow. Use it gradually so your body has a chance to get used to it, and if you have a severe misalignment like a cervical kyphosis make sure you do this. The same thing will apply to someone with severe symptoms. These may include headaches, excruciating pain, and even vertigo.
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief.
Additional Reading Resources:
- A neck pillow for a khphosis in the neck
- Cervical Kyphosis or Military Neck can be the Cause of Neck Pain
- Exercises for the neck spine that will help tightened neck muscles
- Choose the Best Neck Pillow
- Proper Neck Alignment - What is the normal and abnormal for a neck curve?