Cervical Linear Traction Neck Pillow is very important. Frankly its important for any pillow that you buy. The traction pillow is not like any other pillow. You want to get the size that fits your body, not the bed. So just because you have a king size bed doesn't mean you need a king size pillow. The traction pillow is based on body size.
Most people will fit the regular size or, in other words, medium size pillow. We recommend if someone is 6"1' or over get the large (king size).
"Ok, what if I'm 6 foot and a bit over?" Here's deal: if your fairly close to 6' - 6"1' and maybe you have a long neck go with the large. The opposite holds true if you feel you have a short neck or are very petite. Now, you have the pillow. If you feel like your head is being pushed upward or the pillow seems to be flexing the head forward, the pillow might be too big. If you don't feel like you have enough support, it's most likely too small.
Contact Arc 4 Life Directly if you have questions about Pillow Sizes. They are very used to answering questions about this topic !
- What Makes this pillow better for sleep and posture: Why the Traction Pillow Works
- Avoid Getting Neck Pain While Doing Abdominal Exercises
- Another Pillow Where Size Of Pillow Matters: The Linear Gravity Support Pillow By Arc4life
- When you have a Pinched Nerve...No fun
- How Many Pillows Should I Sleep on Each Night
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief. Bookmark this on Delicious Stumble It!