|Arc4life's Natural Alignment Neck Pillow|
Also, things depend on the actual pillow. Let's say you have a really hard or firm pillow, this might be too much for a first time neck pillow user. That being said your memory foam pillows tend to be firm so you may want to start out with something softer. On the other end of the spectrum is the feather or down pillow, these are usually too soft, giving not enough support.
That's why I typically recommend a fiber pillow. This is usually not to hard or soft and still gives the support.
The Picture above is an example of a fiber pillow I recommend: the Arc4life Natural Alignment Pillow.
Additional Reading You Might Find Interesting:
- Finding the Right pain relief products for a pinched nerve in the neck
- Pillow for Someone with a Stiff Neck
- Many Studies show that Neck Pillow Do Work for Neck Pain
- The Neck Pain Relief Shop
- Pain in the Neck that Lasts for A Long Time: Chronic Neck Pain
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief. Bookmark this on Delicious Stumble It!