- Flexion 60 degrees
- Extension 40 degrees
- Rotation (turning) 90 degrees
- Lateral bending (tilt) 45 degrees
Using the right neck pillow can help put your neck in alignment, balance the musculature, and ease pressure off the nerves.
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief. Bookmark this on Delicious Stumble It!
Picture Source: Range of Motion in the Neck
Additional Reading Resources:
- What is Normal for Neck Posture
- Choosing the Right pillow if you suffer with neck pain
- Sleeping on Your Stomach. Why its Bad!!
- What to do When You Have a Pinched Nerve in the Neck?