It just so happens that I have a pillow that has helped a lot of after surgery people. It's the traction "V" pillow. Reason is that the "v" does such a gentle traction that won't harm anything. So that really functions to hold you in place.
It's a soft pillow, made of fiber. This is unlike foam or memory foam which tends to be very firm. You can sleep on your back or side and you can even rotate it to sleep on the linear gravity side. This side is a little softer and is just a neck roll with no "v".
- Be More active at work- put in a little more sweat
- Your Last Resort Should Be To Consider Surgery
- Natural Treatments for Neck Pain that Do Not Include Surgery
- The Arc4life Traction Pillow Works Well for Patients who have had surgery
- Pinched Nerved in The Neck
Bookmark this on Delicious Stumble It!