6/22/2014

Sleep Myths You May Not know About...

So here are some things you may not know:

1) your body adapts quickly to different sleep schedules - I wish, but it doesn't. My uncle always worked shift work.  You know one day he's doing days, the next midnight, the next time in-between.  I don't know how he did it because they've definitely found this affects your sleep.

2) sleeping more hours will get you rested - it's not quantity of sleep but quality of sleep that really matter. Is your neck pillow comfortable and supportive?  Do you have a sound free light free room?  Do you avoid caffeine and sugar right before bed?  This is just a small list of the things you want to try for.

3) power naps are all you need - I hate to say try it if you don't believe me, because I don't want you to waste your time. If you don't set an alarm I guarantee that you'll be conked out for much longer than that 10 or 20 minute power nap.

Additional Reading:



Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief.  Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious Stumble It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin