Secondly, it also takes tension off the spinal cord allowing inflammation to dissipate from the region and allow hydration and nutrients in. This in turn helps the discs to retract back into place.
Third, it gives a gentle stretch to the cervical spine allowing the nerve holes to open up, again reducing pressure and inflammation.
In addition to using the cervical traction neck pillow one will also benefit by doing regular neck traction during the day using the Pronex Pneumatic Cervical Traction Device, until symptoms resolve.
Additional Reading Resources
- Neck Pain resulting from a C5, C6, C7, or C8 Radiculopathy
- The Cervical traction Neck Pillow Can Reduce Snoring !
- Are Your Severe Neck Pain Symptoms the Result of a Cervical Radiculopathy?
- The Right Neck Pillow After A Car Accident
- Choosing the Best Neck Pillow Based On your Symptoms
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief.
Subscribe in a reader
Bookmark this on Delicious