You can appear taller and slimmer quite easily actually. Don't slouch when you are walking, when you are sitting, or even when you are using your computer or watching TV. Bad posture can lead to hunchback posture. It can look unslightly, and it can cause health problems such as:
- back pain
- neck pain
- slipped discs
- degeneration in the spine
- circulation problems
When you have good posture, you will feel it too. You will exude more confidence, and most importantly you will breathe better. Change up your computer station and how you sleep to help with your posture if you have to. If you need to leave a note for yourself on your mirror, do it. When your mother and father tell you to sit up or stand tall, listen.
Additional Reading Resources:
- Pinched Nerve in the Neck- how to treat it.
- Choose the Best Neck Pillow for The Best Sleep and Posture Possible
- Your Mind Plays a Bigger Role in Your Health Than You Think
- Getting the information on herniated disc that you need
- What to do if you have suffered with neck pain for 10 Years?
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief. Bookmark this on Delicious Stumble It!
Like us Facebook!