|Trying to be comfortable|
and watch tv in bed?
If on your back you need to support and maintain the normal neck curve. With too many pillows your neck is flexed forward. Oh yeah, what if you fall asleep and roll on your side? Your neck is bent to the side for hours...
The bottom line is that watching tv in bed isn't the greatest thing; sit up to watch when you want to. You can use a comfortable bed wedge to make it more supportive and ergonomic.
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief.
- Why Posture is Truly the Window to Your Health
- Doing Something about your Hunch Back Posture
- What to do for a neck herniation
- One Simple Way to Appear to Be Taller and Skinnier
- Can Shoe Orthotics help with the neck pain that I have been having?