5/22/2015

Neck Pain In The Car...

Have you ever noticed how taxi drivers very still. I have a family member who is driver and I must say he always seems so relaxed and in control behind the wheel. They don't even flinch. Whereas I'm turning my head, my body, even both to look here, there, blind spots, you name it.

I guess if you're a driver and you move around a lot, there's a greater chance you can throw something out of whack. More alarming is having a horrible posture that you do everyday in the car; your body will start to conform to that posture. You know, that posture where you have a low right shoulder, that arm on the gear shift, and the left shoulder high with that arm up on the steering wheel.

Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief. Add to Technorati Favorites Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious Stumble It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin