1/31/2017

"I Don't Have A Neck Traction Device Yet, What Can I Do In The Meantime?"

To start, you can lay on your Traction Pillow anytime. Next, you can lay with your your head hanging off the bed. I usually spin around so my head hangs off where my feet usually are. Last, when I'm sitting in a chair with a high enough back, I let my head fall back in extension. I like it when the back of the chair is at the spot where I want the most traction.

Of note, is watch the amount you do, you can be sore if you do too much. Also, make sure the spot that hits your neck isn't too hard.

Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for neck pain and back pain relief.

Arc4life on Facebook | Follow us on Instagram | Connect with Arc4life on Twitter | Share Your Pins on Pinterest

Stumble It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin