4/22/2010

Amazon Testimonial #48 for Arc4life's Cervical Neck Pillow

Here it is, Amazon's Testimonial #48 for the Cervical Traction Neck Pillow:




"This is by far the most comfortable pillow I've used"


"After having trouble finding the right pillow and going through a number of mornings with stiff neck, I came across this pillow. This is a back sleeper pillow. What I like most about the pillow is the raised neck and shallow middle for my head. Most of the other pillows I've tried were either too soft and didn't have enough neck support, or were too firm and felt like I had my head tilted upwards. I even tried the memory foam, both normal and ergonomically shaped pillows. While the ergo memory foam pillow would have extra neck support which I wanted, I felt it was tall and stiff lifting my head up to high and exaggerating the curve of my neck. I would usually end up taking a softer pillow and scrunching it up behind my neck to add extra support without all the head elevation.

This pillow is almost 3 pillows (maybe 4) in one. The top main side (V shaped side) has the most neck support and bracing to help keep your head centered. If you rotate it 180 degrees, (so the V looks like an A) there is slightly less neck elevation/support if the V side is too extreme for you. If you prefer less neck elevation, flip the pillow over. The back side has a softer neck support area and but still has the shallow center for your head.

This is by far the most comfortable pillow I've used because of the neck support and shallow center for my head. If you're a back sleeper and can't find the right pillow to support your neck, try this out. "
- A.Forward, California 04/19/2010

The Cervical Traction Neck Pillow is currently available at Amazon.com and at Arc4life.com, under the category Neck Pillows > Traction for the Neck.

Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief. Add to Technorati Favorites Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious Stumble It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin