|Using the TracCollar is an easy effective tool for neck pain relief|
- The TracCollar comes in 2 sizes; regular and large
- The TracCollar is comfortable to use- you can use it at work or laying down.
- The TracCollar has 2 inflatable bulbs- one for the left and one for the right. This patient may have wanted a little extra traction on the right side because of the herniated disc. The other traction collars do not offer this function.
- The TracCollar is easy to carry, lightweight, does not require any batteries or electricity, and it is easy to clean.
Additinal Reading Resources
- Neck traction devices that really work: Neck Pain Relief
- The Most Common Disc Herniation in the neck: C6
- What is the best pillow for a pinched nerve in the neck?
- The X-Pain Method- Curing Chronic Pain
- More traction units
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief. Bookmark this on Delicious Stumble It!