- Improves strength
- Improves your posture
- Improves your range of motion and flexibility
- Makes it easier to perform activities of daily living such as taking out the garbage, loading the dishwasher, and lifting your laundry basket.
- Makes you less susceptible to neck and back injuries.
- Builds abdominal muscles- maybe even a “6-pack”
- Builds stronger back muscles.
- LOSE EXCESS STOMACH WEIGHT
When doing core exercises, make sure to keep proper form. Begin with just a few repetitions and slowly increase that number. It is also very important to breathe during exercise: slow and steady breathing is vital.
Here is an example of a core exercise designed to tighten and tone your abdominals:
- Fist, sitting on a chair, tighten your abdominal muscles and bring your belly button to your spine and hold for 6 seconds.
- As you do this, place your hand below your belly button to feel the stomach muscles.
- Relax and repeat 10-12 times.
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief. Bookmark this on Delicious Stumble It!