6/23/2008

The Right Neck Pillow after a Car Accident....

Arc4life receives a lot of questions from our customers everyday. Our most popular question: Which neck pillow do you recommend for me? Many of our customers that order one of our neck pillows are in chronic pain, usually from one or more motor vehicle accidents. A motor vehicle accident can cause pain in the neck for long term, especially if it not treated properly right away.

In this month of June, we received two emails about our cervical traction neck pillow that we would like to share with you today. You can see how even after multiple car accidents you can still find the right pillow.
sleeping on your back with the cervical traction neck pillow

"I want to shout out loud for the joyful pain-free mornings I'm having since ordering the cervical traction pillow! Injured in a near fatal car accident over 20 years ago...the pain in my neck had increasingly worsened. Each day I'd awake with the sensation that the weight of something like a bowling ball was on my head pushing my neck down between my shoulder blades. I hurt nearly round the clock. I've tried every neck pillow known to man. I honestly thought there was just nothing out there to provide relief. The day I found your blog, I'd awakened that morning and literally prayed, God, if there is a pillow out there to help me...WHERE IS IT???!!!! Then, that very afternoon...I found IT! I had relief from the first moment I laid down on it, and every morning since. If you're reading this note and can't decide whether or not to spend the money for a pillow...let me admonish you--GET IT!! It is going to shock and amaze you as it makes your neck pain a distant memory. No joke. I am so very glad I found this.."- M.K, 06/08/2008


sleeping on your back with the cervical traction neck pillow

"I Received my Cervial Traction Neck Pillow 4 days after ordering and I live in Hawaii...superior personal customer service. I have had 2 cervical surgeries (auto accident) with a titanium cage from C4-7 mounted on C8. With limited head movement there has never been a pillow that protects my head long enough to get a nights sleep. As a last resort, I researched neck pillows and found Arc4life. After ten years of neck, head and shoulder pain, I can honestly say that I am pain free all day and look forward to going to bed and getting up in the morning....one of the first things that was obvious to me is my corrected posture and neck strength.....I never imagined that a pillow could make an entire difference in my life and health.....and for that reason, I am passing your web site to everyone I know along with this testimonial.....it is not only my miracle pillow, but a prevential aid for anyone who has neck discomfort due to accident or aging. By the way, the pillow worked for me the minute I laid my head on it.....A big MAHALO (thank you) for your excellent product and service." - Eileen. K, 06/23/2008
P.S. A very special thank you to NJ, you were so informative, patient , professional and a delight to talk to.



Visit us at Arc4life.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin