- First loosen the two elastic side pull straps
- Position the belt so that the lower back is covered. Position the belt across the back with the bottom edge over the coccyx or the tail bone
- Close the belt so that you are comfortable. Don't close the belt too tightly or you won't be able to breathe. Make sure there is generous overlap.'
- Grab the side pulls and stretch them out and down. This will provide maximum inward and upward lift
- Fasten the side pull straps to the front panel of the belt
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief.
Bookmark this on Delicious