2/27/2013

Do you Watch TV in Bed? You could be doing Damage to Your Neck

Do You have a TV in the Bedroom?
We recently bought a TV for our bedroom. Its Great ! Its seems that the days go by so fast that I cannot even keep up with the tv shows I watch. Now with the bedroom tv I can get into bed and watch. I can even set up a sleep timer.

Here's the problem...

If i lay in bed to see the TV, i have my head in extreme flexion (chin bent down to the chest). I sleep on my pillow, but to see the TV, i have to use two pillows or lean my pillow against the head board.

There is a another way...

The best thing to do is use the bed wedge. So you actually sit up watching TV. To watch TV and catch a few shows is not worth doing permanent damage to your neck.

The bed wedge allows you to comfortably sit up and watch your programs. Its a great pillow for reading in bed also. Many even lie it down to  use for to elevating the back knee when lying on your back.

Additional Reading Resources:




Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief. Add to Technorati Favorites Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin