8/31/2015

The Cervical Linear Traction Neck Pillow is Great When on Your Side




As you can imagine, I've tried many pillows. I have yet to find one that compares to the cervical linear traction neck pillow. Not only is it the most comfortable, it's probably the easiest to use.

Just right comfort, not too firm and not to soft, I found it the easiest to transition from back to side.

I started by using the "V"side, now I rotate it 180 degrees and use the "gravity" side.

When I turn it's not only easy but there's actually enough space there too...

Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief. Add to Technorati Favorites Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious Stumble It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin