4/11/2017

Is Swimming Really Such A Great Workout?



So, there are a few things you need to add swimming to your work out. First, you need to have a pool or have one that's available. Your gym may have one! Also have to keep an eye on the weather, if the pool is outside; you have to make sure that the pool is clean, the water is healthy and a good temperature, etc. etc.

I thought everything was good, meaning the conditions I mentioned earlier were all good with the exception that was a little chilly out. So I did my swimming which was great however I think I caught a little cold maybe because the cold temperature getting out of the pool and drying off.

Lastly, I know that chlorine probably isn't the greatest but we don't always have a salt water pool to use.

Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for neck pain and back pain relief.

Arc4life on Facebook | Follow us on Instagram | Connect with Arc4life on Twitter | Share Your Pins on Pinterest

Stumble It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin