8/11/2017

What Can I Do To Test My PH?



They have very easy to use paper strips. These PH strips, as they are called, have a part that will show a certain color that coincides with a chart to show you what your ph is.

So you have to put it in some of your spit for saliva ph. You can also urinate on it to get the urine ph.

You use something different to test large amounts of liquid. I use my pool water tester kit (you can buy them at a pool store or Amazon of course) to test water I drink.

Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for neck pain and back pain relief.

Arc4life on Facebook | Follow us on Instagram | Connect with Arc4life on Twitter | Share Your Pins on Pinterest

Stumble It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin