9/21/2017

What Pillow Do I Use?

There Are So Many Pillows Out There, How Do I Know Which One To Get?

That is correct there are many pillows out there. Like with anything I try to get a referral or friends recommendation.

I've learned so much about the spine, I know to get a pillow with a neck roll to maintain the curve when on my back and something that keeps me in position when I'm on my side.

When it comes to spinal alignment the Chiropractor knows best so whatever he recommends is probably best. Also, if you've seen him a couple times so he's felt your spine, maybe even looked at your X-rays.

Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for neck pain and back pain relief.

Arc4life on Facebook | Follow us on Instagram | Connect with Arc4life on Twitter | Share Your Pins on Pinterest

Stumble It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin