|One Step to Decrease Inflammation: |
Add Ginger to Your Diet
- Increase our water intake. Not only is it involved in most body activities and chemical reactions but it helps to flush inflammation out.
- Limit things like soda that increases your body's acidity
- Eat more fruits and vegetables - Especially greens and berries because of a high level of antioxidants
- Eat less grains
- Take your vitamins and other supplements like Omega 3's
- Eat more tumeric and ginger. Tumeric contains a substance called Curcumin which is a great to combat inflammation.
Additional Reading Resources:
- Maximizing Your Health
- Home of the arc4life cervical traction neck pillow
- Treatment for a Herniated Disc
- Use my Regular Pillow or my contoured neck pillow
- Treatment of Chronic neck pain through physical exercises
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief.
Bookmark this on Delicious