8/16/2007

The International Neck Pillow

We are proud to ship our neck pillow internationally all over the world, including the UK, Australia, Canada, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Ireland...(just to name a few). Our international customers are very happy with the Cervical Traction Neck Pillow- and we recently received this testimonial:

"Just wanted to let u know that I had a cervical anterieur dissectomie due to a prolapsed disc pressing on a root nerve. The cervical pillow helped me to rest my neck in a proper position before the operation; and the pillow is now also helping me after the ops......I just can' t sleep without it, it as definitely improved my posture and more importantly I wake up without pain. Many many thanks.!"
Carol. S,
London, United Kingdom


Our Cervical Traction Neck Pillow has been sent to many far away countries- Thank goodness for the US Postal Service !
  • Galway, Ireland
  • South Australia, Australia
  • Regio Emilio, Italy
  • San Fernando, Trinidad
  • Odder, Denmark
  • Vancouver (British Columbia), Canada
  • Alesund, Norway
  • Arygll, United Kingdom
  • Banff(Alberta), Canada

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin