8/08/2008

How often should I replace my pillow?

The cervical traction neck pillowWell, at Arc4life we received this frantic phone call last week from Teah, a previous customer who had ordered a cervical traction neck pillow 4 years ago from us- Teah’s question: When should I replace my pillow?

Well your pillow should replaced every 1-2 years- but it really depends on how you take care of it. If you spill liquids on your pillow, or put your damp hair on the pillow - than you will need to replace it sooner. For a pillow that is used every night, hair and natural body oils can soak into the pillow fabric and filling night after night. This can make it more susceptible to odor-causing bacteria and dust mites which can trigger allergies. If your pet chiwawa shares your pillow with you, you will need to replace it sooner.

To protect your pillow, replace your pillow case often and use protectors to double the life of your favorite night time pillow. Wash your pillow according to the manufacturers directions.

Replace your pillow and it will take care of you and your neck. Here is an email we received from Teah one week after she received her new cervical traction neck pillow:

I just received my second cervical pillow and I am soooooo happy. I was wondering why my neck was starting to hurt again and I finally realized that I needed a new cervical pillow. The last one I purchased was in 2004! Well, I was right, I slept perfectly last night on my new pillow. It is truly amazing and a blessing to all who use it. People look at me like I'm nuts when I tell them about it. People are used to being disappointed by products they try, but not this one. I cannot take painkillers due to another condition and to find something that is just as good and better for you - that truly is a gift from heaven! Thank you so much for all you do!!!!
T.P, August 6, 2008

Well it’s the 8th day of August, at the 8th hour in the magnificent year of 2008- time to enjoy the opening ceremonies from Beijing !Well it’s the 8th day of the 8th month, at the 8th hour in the magnificent year of 2008- time to enjoy the opening ceremonies from Beijing, China !


Visit us at Arc4life.com for the best selection of neck pillows for better sleep and better posture. - NJ

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin