4/29/2015

I Have To Sleep Upright?

What do you suggest for my neck? I've seen a couple people who've Had to sleep with their head upright, whether it's to help an ear issue, heart burn problem, dizziness, etc... 

The best thing I've found is to use a travel pillow around the neck when sitting on a couch or chair. A recliner is the best because you can tilt back slightly.

The travel pillow I'm referring to is a u- shaped pillow. 

I know you've seen them at the airport or on the plane. Someone traveling on the plane is basically sitting upright or with a slight incline. That's where these pillows have become most popular. You can buy one last minute at the airport, but I would get it here.  I see people all the time with them attached to their luggage, carry-on- or belt...

Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief. Add to Technorati Favorites Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious Stumble It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin